Are you looking for a great gig where the work is actually fun? Do you want to work somewhere you can get real job experience and make a difference? Check out Goldfish Swim School! We’re a rapidly growing, award winning franchise that is not your typical company!
- Ability to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must pass background examinations (included with training)
Job Title: Deck Supervisor
Summary: Manages assigned shift including supervision of on-deck employees, maintenance of pool environment and interaction with students and parents/guardians. Exhibits expert-level knowledge of all levels of the GSS curriculum. Demonstrates thorough knowledge of GSS management policies and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, discipline and constructive feedback to instructors and deck teachers to ensure quality delivery of the Goldfish Swim School curriculum.
- Conducts daily pre-shift meetings and prepares the deck for the shift.
- Conducts periodic evaluations of instructors and deck teachers.
- Interacts with parents/guardians to discuss student progress.
- Acts as a GSS “ambassador” to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains the appropriate levels of chemicals for the pool environment.
- Acts as substitute swim instructor when necessary.
- Suggests areas for improvement and implements corrective action through in-services or other training.
- Participates in training/in-services as required.
- Fulfills other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED is preferred. College degree preferred.
Goldfish Swim School
Goldfish Swim School is the premier learn-to-swim facility for kids ages 4 months to 12 years. We use our proven confidence-building curriculum to promote a love of swimming and teach children to be safer in and around the water.
JOIN OUR CREW! Grab a great gig where the work is fun! We wear flip flops. We sing on the job. We tell corny jokes. We give high fives freely. We love our employees and reward hard work with Snack Shack bonuses, iTunes gift cards and other fun perks! We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for students or folks who want to grab extra hours without working late nights. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate. If you love working with kids, we’d love to talk to you!
Company Website: goldfishswimschool.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)